New harness installed

To: <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New harness installed
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:00:05 -0500 reply-type=original
I finished the installation of my new "British Wiring" harness.  All went
well.  It took a little longer than it should because some of my non-stock
items needed different connectors than supplied.  Well that and it was my
first ever wiring job.

With the help this great list and a couple good wiring diagrams its in and
working.  I have a few items to deal with yet but car runs great and all
lights etc are good.  I was nervous about letting the smoke out of a new
harness but had no such events.

All in all not bad for a desk jockey accountant.  Just goes to show you can
learn darn near everything you need to know by reading and, of course, with
help from great Sprite friends on this list.  Thanks again for all your
help.

Since I'm feeling a little cocky maybe its time for the alternator
conversion.

Phil Nase
http://home.ptd.net/~nase