Re: Introduction and Hardtops

To: "JOSE ANTONIO GALVEIAS (ESI-SGP)" <jose.galveias@esinnovation.pt>
Subject: Re: Introduction and Hardtops
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:58:38 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Welcome to the list. It's always nice to have some other countries
represented. Here you should find plenty of good information and lots of
new friends. Don't forget to delete the trailer at the bottom of your
replies before sending them to the list.

Dave & Bobbie
Pittsburgh, Pa
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
60 AH3000 BT7 "Healey Bits"