Re: Bugeye rear harness routing

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye rear harness routing
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:07:38 -0500 reply-type=response
Cc: <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
I guess I'm missing the hole in the rear boot floor.  Should it be center
below where the license plate light wire is?

I took your previous advice and already ran the white wire to the fuel pump.
Do you recommend running that over the top of the tank also. The pump is
located on the right rear bulkhead between the tunnel and spring.

I made the mistake of putting the new sender in the first time with the cork
gasket dry.  I had some gas on top of the tank.  Will Hylomar solve that
problem?

Phil Nase
http://home.ptd.net/~nase