RE: Media Blasting Body

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Media Blasting Body
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:24:52 -0600
OK...The engine is out along with everything else.  I have a shop that will
clean and blast the body for $250.00.

I have left almost all of the screws and bolts in their original holes for
fear that even with all the zip lock bags and labels that I could use, that
something would get lost or forgotten or miss labeled.

Question:  Do I leave all the screws and bolts in the holes or do I clean
and blast with nothing in the screw threads.

Thanks again to everyone for all the help so far.

Monty Love
'73 Midget, in pieces, with kitty litter all over the garage!!!!