RE: Media Blasting Body

To: "Love Charles M (Contractor)" <charles.m.love@us.army.mil>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Media Blasting Body
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:39:28 -0500
charles,
quite honestly it depends upon the media being used.   sand can really mess
up fine thhreaded holes and depending upon their line pressure and how
coarse or how fine of a blasting media it can do as much damage as it can
help!
if they are an industrial "blaster" , i'd be a bit afraid as to how it
returns as far was warpage is concerned.  if they do automotive stripping
regularly then i'd be far more at ease about their doing this.

chuck.