Re: Garage Projects

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: Garage Projects
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:27:22 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Rick Fisk wrote:

> I'm reasonably sure that Frank Clarici still
> measures his lumber in inches and feet and uses ten penny nails.

Yup, but I did have an architect who DEMANDED the house be layed out 1/2
meter on center. I started with the "but, but" And he told me to just
buy a metric ruler and all will be fine.
Again I started with "but".
So I layed out the floor joists 1/2 meter on center.
Then I asked the architect where I could buy plywood 3 meters long?
He paid extra to have the missing joists installed so 8' sheets ended on
a joist. ;)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ