Re: Body Filler

To: "Rick" <rick@stoolhead.com>
Subject: Re: Body Filler
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:59:53 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I wouldn't suggest using NitroStan, it's a laquer based filler, good 40 years
ago but not today. Unless you will be using laquer throughout...

You really should be using a polyester glaze like glaze coat or metal glaze
which cures with a hardener and is compatable with todays urethanes. Does the
same thing, fills pinholes and minor imperfections.