Weather--California style

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Weather--California style
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:13:43 EST
Except for the news about LA and Malibu's usual sliding into the Ocean we are
doing pretty well in Southern California, at least North San Diego County.
The beach skyline looked okay this afternoon, and there are several houses
that are way close the the palisades here.   There were no surfers on Sunday,
but
they were back yesterday and today--waves are awesome!

Woke up Sunday night to a storm of 1" hailstones that covered the area around
our patios at least.   Didn't hear any more about them, but if I was
dreaming, Bob had the same dream.

Hope it doesn't do too much damage when it gets to you.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"