Re: Minis on History Channel

To: kgb@frontiernet.net, spridgetassn@justbrits.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Minis on History Channel
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:11:21 EST
In a message dated 1/12/2005 6:05:19 PM Mountain Standard Time,
kgb@frontiernet.net writes:
At 6:00 PM Pacific time, the History Channel is airing a show on a hot Mini.
The previews look pretty good.

Well, the builders of the minis are off to a great start.  The moderator has
told them they are going to find bolt and nut sizes they have never seen
before.  One of the guy, as they are trying to take the bonnets off says "Looks
like an eleven..."

Robert B. Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."