Re: RE: January in Scotland (no lbc) long*

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: RE: January in Scotland (no lbc) long*
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:30:24 -0800
Hi Rick,

All that's a standard accepted business practice.  You need to do it that
way, otherwise you have no funds to buy it again at the new exchange rate.
All businesses need to sell at a profit to stay in business!  Good way to
put yourself out of business by selling it at the old purchase price.  If
you no longer want to handle that part again, then it might be OK to sell it
low.

Paul A