Disk brake conversion

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Disk brake conversion
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:46:13 -0800
I know there are a slew of posts out there about this very topic and I have
done some searching throught he archives. But,

1.  Should one replace the early style rear brakes with the front disk
conversion?

2.  Answered an ad in Hemmings and someone will send me the works, "all used
and needing rebuilding, from lower control to upper shock, $350.00."  Is
this reasonable?  Seems to me that I don't need it all but only the parts
that differ between disk and drum brake cars.

3.  Any listers out there ever dealt with Fred Petroske?

Thanking this awesome list in advance,

Hal
'60 Frog
82 380 SL