March Philly MG Club Swap Meet

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: March Philly MG Club Swap Meet
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:59:29 -0500 information
Our location for the annual swap meet was lost. Reg no longer runs a
business there. So we have a new location:

Sunday March 13th
10AM - 2PM
Steve's Complete Car Care
6904 Castor Ave
Philadelphia, PA

Steve has a cool modified racing MGB

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6904%20Castor%20Ave%2C%20Philadelphia%
20PA&spn=0.018768%2C0.023730

BTW if you have not tried Google Maps, Spend some time there, it kicks
Mapquests butt.

Again $1 at the door.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. I will be on a beach in
Jamaica that weekend.

Larry

--

Larry Macy