Re: Shysters

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shysters
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:00:12 -0500
My father-in-law's 85 year old girlfriend (yeah I know!) recently took her
pristine 4 year old Buick Regal with 30K miles into the local Buick dealer
for an oil change.  They supposedly looked her car over while changing the
oil and gave her a list of stuff that "had to be done to make the car safe".
The list included new ball joints, idler arm, pitman arm, brake rotors,
bearings, etc.  The estimated cost was over $1,000.  The slimebags scared
the crap out of her.  There is nothing wrong with her car.

They're everywhere.

Rick