Re: Shysters

To: refisk@chartermi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shysters
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:27:09 EST
In a message dated 2/15/2005 6:03:20 PM Mountain Standard Time,
refisk@chartermi.net writes:

My  father-in-law's 85 year old girlfriend (yeah I know!) recently took  her
pristine 4 year old Buick Regal with 30K miles into the local Buick  dealer
for an oil change.  They supposedly looked her car over while  changing the
oil and gave her a list of stuff that "had to be done to make  the car safe".
The list included new ball joints, idler arm, pitman arm,  brake rotors,
bearings, etc.  The estimated cost was over  $1,000.  The slimebags scared
the crap out of her.  There is  nothing wrong with her car.

They're  everywhere.

See, there is a reason to carry a gun.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."