Re: Ebay Wow!!

To: Billh@aaai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ebay Wow!!
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:20:17 EST
The guy with this top lives North of me, about a 45 minute drive.  When he
first listed it I contacted him and suggested that I might be able to drive up
and buy it from him for 500 bucks.  That way he would not have to pack it up
after selling it on eBay.  He countered with 600 bucks - but I put it off.  No
way did I think it would pull 1400.

I missed one on eBay a couple months ago that was being sold by another guy
within driving distance, San Jose.  The back window was intact and the top was
in decent shape.  That one reached just under 600 dollars on eBay.

1400 seems like a ton of money for one of these?  He can only hope that the
buyer will now follow through and pay him.

Kirk