Re: Ebay Wow!!

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay Wow!!
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:45:57 -0600 reply-type=response with any abuse report
My hard top came free with a 73 Midget, so mine was an even better deal,
Frank. It didn't take long to figure out that they do indeed feel confining.
They leave you no choice once you leave the house, it is on until you come
back unless you can ditch it in a hotel room for a while.
I ran an ad for a period MGB top from England once that amounted to a back
piece and two t-tops so that it would fit in the boot and could be used
half-open. That would have been nice for a Spridget!
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget