Re: Please note - no LBC content - looking for ---*

To: jdinnis@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Please note - no LBC content - looking for ---*
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:55:26 EST
In a message dated 2/21/2005 2:10:55 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
jdinnis@gmail.com writes:

The only  one that I would even consider owning
is the Crossfire.  Even then,  I'd spend the extra bucks and get the
Mercedes  version.

I can attest that I fit the Mercedes, but not the Crossfire.  If  you fit, it
is a better buy IMHO.

Robert B.  Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03  Beetle

... Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention  of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
rather to skid  in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, and loudly proclaiming --  WOW-- What a Ride!"

-Author Unknown