no LBC content - looking for ---* Chrysler

To: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: no LBC content - looking for ---* Chrysler
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 06:26:36 -0800 (PST)
Ouch, John.  I've got a deposit down on a factory
order for a Chrysler 300C SRT-8.
http://research.cars.com/go/crp/.rev...=4947&year=2005
and my feelings are terribly hurt.  Then again, once
this  425hp beast arrive, I bet I'll feel much better
:).

Muscle car fans who lived through the days of the
original elephant motor Hemi have gone nuts over this
car.

Rick