Re: no LBC content - looking for ---* Chrysler

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: no LBC content - looking for ---* Chrysler
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:49:16 -0600
Don't feel too bad, I must just be getting old, as I don't care for
the styling of most new cars on the market.  Take for instance the new
Pontiac GTO.  I'm sure they could have made this car a little more
anonymous, but I'n not sure how.  I love the interior layout and
details, but the outside looks a lot like every other Pontiac for the
last few years.  And don't even get me started on the C6 Corvette, or
the latest Viper.  Even if I had that kind of money to spend (and I
most assuredly do not) I think I would opt for a classic.  Now the new
Ford GT, that's another story all together.  That car, more than
anything else, is responsible for my occasional purchase of a lottery
ticket.

That's why I stopped looking at Fiero's, Firebirds, and Camaro's when
I wanted a sports car, and started looking a Sprite's Midget's and
Spitfires.  Sure I could have got a faster car for less money, but
that's not really the point, is it.  Everyone has a style all their
own.  Some can drive Civic's and Corrola's some can't.  Some are
happiest in a 5600# Sport Brutality Vehicle, others loath such
vehicles.  To each their own.