Long Time off list (Bugeye for sale)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Long Time off list (Bugeye for sale)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:28:36 -0800 (PST)
Hey all,

Have not been on the list for some time.  I Did very
much enjoy the years of expertise gathered from all.
Now I am selling "BBUGEYE" as it sits to much, and I
have bought an old airstream that I could use the
proceeds to help with its restoration.  Anyhow here is
the link, before you all find it yourself and begin
pointing out everything wrong with it.  Anyhow I will
be on the list for at least another 7 days if there
are any questions.

Thank You all,

Dan Mullis (Gilroy Ca,)

EBAY ITEM #4531476031