chrome paint

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: chrome paint
From: "Brent Wolf" <wolfbj@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:45:57 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I need to do something with the bumpers I have. Can't afford to re-chrome at
this time.

Tried to find the answer in the archives, but the responses exceeded the
limits.  A while back there was a discussion about the chrome paint that is
sold and the quality, etc. I remember someone said that they thought the a
different combination like silver followed by clear looked better.

What are the opinions of the Chrome paints sold?

What others look better?

TIA

Brent

Your messages not reaching the list?