Frank's Stromberg

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frank's Stromberg
From: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:38:10 -0600
Cc: "'John Gottstein'" <j@ssrimusic.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,

I got a few bounce backs on your address.  I have an intake he can have, or
borrow if he switches to SUs.  But I can't locate the Stomberg.  I may have
given it away.  I just can't remember.

So.  you may be looking for just the Stromberg.  Give Joe Curto a call.  He
may have a bunch in need of a rebuild lying around from SU conversions of
B's.  If he does, you could probably convince him to give it away for the
cost of shipping.

Mike

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html