Re: RE: tips and advice

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: tips and advice
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:29:25 -0500
This is a point of contention, isn't it?

Some say as you you do ( Daniel Stapleton ) while others ( David Anton ( or is
it Vizard? ) ) prefer to not use the aluminum heads due to poor 'flow'.
Hopefully, I've got that right.  For my part, I'm ignorant, but hope to learn.
( Don't all pipe up to agree, okay? )

For me though, the aluminum is out because of the cost. :(