Re: Tranny and starter problem

To: "de Brebisson, Cyrille \(Calculator Division\)" <cyrille@hp.com>
Subject: Re: Tranny and starter problem
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:36:23 -0800 reply-type=original
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Cyrille,

I'd certainly consider changing the ring gear before I started filing teeth
on a bad one.  Putting on a new one is easy with a BBQ (for the ring gear),
a freezer(for the flywheel), and a glove (for your hand, of course!)

And hey! When are we going to see your G-Tech numbers and move it on to the
next lister?  Quit burning starters and burn some rubber.
Glen