Re: Master cyl bore

To: "Kid Vid" <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master cyl bore
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:10:00 -0800 reply-type=original
A 7/8 bore can not be bored to 3/4, as 3/4 is smaller.  It could be sleeved
down to 3/4???

At the master cylinders,  smaller the bore, the farther the pedal would
travel to move the same volume of fluid (softer pedal feel)  the larger the
bore, the less pedal travel to move the same volume of fluid ( firmer pedal
feel).

At the slave, just the opposite.  smaller bore, less fluid required to
achieve the same movement of the mechanism.

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg