Re: master cyl bore

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: master cyl bore
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:22:37 -0800 (PST)
Well crud. Today I ordered a 3/4" kit because my bore
measures 3/4". I have in my possesion a kit that seems
to measure 7/8". My master cyl has not been sleeved or
altered or worn by 1/8 inch or any such process. It is
cast with 7/8" in the side. I assume I will soon be
the owner of both size kits from M***.

Some day I'll get a grip on this. Hopefully before
spring. And regretfully, not before Sunday when my 16
yr old son wanted to enter it into a Corvette Club
sponsored cone/slalom race. There seems to be a
grassroots movement to get as many imports into the
mix as possible. Not that we would win, but in this
town it would have turned heads.

Thanks to all for the help.

Joe Lansing
62 Sprite MKII