Automotive book search - not really LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Automotive book search - not really LBC
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:07:26 EST
Hi List,

I've been trying to obtain a couple of out of print motoring books for some
time and since I have just finished the last two motoring books I was reading,
am now serious about obtaining a copy of each.

I've searched Ebay, Abebooks and Amazon many times for about a year so either
I'm missing something or I need a bookshop that doesn't list its stock on the
internet.

Neither book is big, heavy or likely to be expensive but is unusual in having
a narrow subject field.  Anyone offer any advice or know of a copy of either:

                 Fundamentals of Automotive Transmission - W Thomson

                ISBN 0 273 318179  or 0 273 31839X

                Fundamentals of Automotive Balance - W Thomson

                ISBN 0 85298 409X

Thanks

Daniel1312