Re: buying gasoline

To: "Mike" <mikee@ragtops.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: buying gasoline
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 12:57:52 -0600
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
Curious and interesting.

Unfortunately, my primary station switched from Conoco to Shell. :-\

Uh ... BP/Phillips? It's BP/Amoco and Conoco/Phillips on my credit cards.

They -- SCCA at least -- don't test just because you win. They may grab the winners but they'll also spot-check. Last time I was tested they dealt out cards, anyone drew an ace or face card got tested. Totally random. What they are really looking for are the rocket fuel additives, the kind that make your eyes water when you are the car behind him in grid (and you're breathing that stuff too!).

--Rocky

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mikee@ragtops.com>