Re: QUESTION

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: QUESTION
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 12:49:28 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Most Honorable Mr. Jimjohnson:

I am writing by you to be information regarding your cheque recently
reseived by my bankers of Nigeria.
Be comfortable in the trusts you have placed in me.  I will not disappoint.

My attornyes are this day procuring drafts in amounts covering millions 23.5
dollars US. Please prepare the balance of the refund you will oblige me
following your reseipt.

You will recognize my courier by the folkloric headress he adorns with and
the backwards-spinning hubcaps he favors on his '84 sedan d'ville.  Please
do not feed him.

Sleep soundly, Mr. Jimjohnson. Our relationship is sacred.

Your associate and most humbel servant,

Mr. Mbutoo
(care to wager on the NCAA-- Krugerrands only?)

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:07:51 -0600
From Jim Johnson <bmwwxman at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: QUESTION NO LBC

Oh No!!  They're a scam??!!  Omigosh!!  They can't be!!

I've sent my life savings to Mr. Mbutoo in Lagos. I'm expecting a
check from him any day now for $23.5 million that was left to him by
his poor dead father who ran the Lagos State Bank. Surely he's not
puttin' me on, is he? He seemed so nice and sincere!  Why he even
likes the same bible passages that I do! He also used to keep pet
Pythons and once lived in Texas........

Cheers!!!
Jim - stunned in Dodge City