RE: VIR - VDCA. Who's going?

To: "'Henry Frye'" <henry@henryfrye.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VIR - VDCA. Who's going?
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 07:39:59 -0400
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
We're still planning to be there.  VIR in April is not to be missed
except under extraordinary circumstances, and then only with a note from
the doctor.  The new trailer is in town and we're supposed to take
delivery tomorrow.  If the new truck can pull it we'll be there Thursday
afternoon.  Leo and Dean are also planning to come, I don't know about
anyone else.