Re: lifters

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lifters
From: "John W" <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:52:36 -0700
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
Check with British Parts Northwest - http://www.bpnorthwest.com/ They have Tufrited Lifters in stock- Used them for 2 years now in several Spit motors and no more problems with my lifters and cam wearing - I've tried them all Moss, Kent and they all went away - FYI - No high spring pressures here as I go by the Theory of just enough with my very light Valve train-

JW

----- Original Message ----- From: <Guyots3@wmconnect.com>