TR oil leaks

To: <britcars@bellsouth.net>
Subject: TR oil leaks
From: "barry rosenberg" <britcars@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:34:08 -0400
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
      It is embarrassing to say, but once at Roebling Rd. outside Savannah,
we had to get an aluminum turkey roaster pan and flatten it and put a paper
diaper on it. This was safety wired under a leaky original crank seal so
that we would quit getting a meatball flag. Ran the race and got 2nd in
class. Could an oily diaper catch on fire if it gets hot enough? Never
crossed our minds. Only thing we thought of was to get in the race. Hope to
meet yall at the Mitty. So far, still no engine, trans, fuel cell, drive
shaft, etc. for the car. But it is painted and the suspension is on and it
is wired. It should take more than 14 weeks to build a car. Yall drive
careful coming here.    Barry