Re: K & N again

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: K & N again
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 08:31:57 -0400 reply-type=original
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Actually, it was not to be taken as literal as it was taken.  I guess that I
should have made more smiley faces ;^) than just one in the post.  I didn't
mean anything by the phrase, Crash.

I have owned four Bugeyes and too many box Sprites to list.  I think the
best looking Sprite would be a mix of the Bugeye rear-end and the Mk II
front end.  With no bumpers to ruin the lines.  I think the Bugeye rear-end
is the best looking that was put on any of the "cheap" sports cars.

Daniel, you do not have to weld your boot lid shut.  Look at a Ferrari 166
MM and you will see true beauty and it has a boot lid as well as a rear
shape that is very similar to the Bugeye.  It also has an aluminum body!
Very nice.

Mike C