Re: Re[2]: K & N again

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: K & N again
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 09:28:19 -0700 filter06.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
 more
> blah, blah, blah "girlyman" stuff.

Excuse me????  I happen to like my Midget.  I don't care if the "B" owners
do look down on her.  Give me a tight road course, and I'll gladly show them
which is the better car.  I also agree that a Bugeye rear would look nice on
my RWA, especially since I put the MKI grill on her.

As far as Crash goes, I like his attitude.  I'm a firm believer in the shoot
first and don't confuse the judge with two sides of the story school of home
ownership.

To control illegal immigration, I think we should completely close our
borders and examine ID for every person attempting to cross.  Then we need
to do a serious roundup of those already in this country and send them home.
The National Guard and military can be put to good use patrolling our
borders instead of aiding countries that don't want us.  One issue that has
always had me confused is why we grant citizenship to the children of
illegals?  No other country does.

Kate