Re: quick steering rack questions (62 Mk2)

To: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: quick steering rack questions (62 Mk2)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 07:54:59 -0700 reply-type=original
Since the rack is off the car it's easy. Stand the rack on end, loosen the
boot and pour in some 90wt. Tighten the boot then do the same for the other
end.

Boat shops also sell a oil type grease along with the oil cartridge. I can't
remember the name of the gun but you can probably find it with a Google.

Larry Miller