RE: Vacuum Advance Unit

To: "'Larry & Sandi Miller'" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: RE: Vacuum Advance Unit
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:08:17 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That is what your mityvac is for, and you though it could only bleed your
brakes.  Just put it on and if it holds vacuum the unit is OK. If it doesn't
there is a "we tight" fix also.  Fill the other side of the unit with green
tire slime and pump up the mityvac until it does hold vacuum overnight. It
will last a good 6 months to a year.
                Crash

I think I may have a couple laying around so how do I tell if one works?

From "R. Glenn Cummins" <robert.g.cummins at ua.edu>