Intake

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Intake
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:32:09 -0400
Hey all!

I got the Maniflow intake from APT with 2 fittings installed ( permanently,
by the looks of it ) for brake booster and PCV and a hole where the vac
advance should connect to, if I should change to a vac advance distributor,
later on.  The tap for the vac advance isn't plugged and I don't have one,
so, I'm at a bit of a loss as to how or what to plug it with.  I want to get
the intake and header, and maybe the exhaust, ceramic coated, ( Cermakrome
at http://www.rldindustries.com/ ) so I kinda need to resolve this before I
go further.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/Maniflow_Intake_1.jpg

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/Maniflow_Intake_2.jpg

My second question is, do you know if this type of PCV
(http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/marple/ulthm6.htm

 ) needs to be upright, or will it work tilted forward, like the fitting?

I wasn't planning on replacing the intake until I got the original engine
back and now, with the fittings attached permanently to the new intake, I
find myself short one fitting ( brake booster ) for the intake that I'm
running.

Thanks!

RobertD