RE: Lucas kiss my $$

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lucas kiss my $$
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:56:26 -0500
Cc: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Why would anyone want to???

How about an "interchange catalog" which would list a reasonable replacement
component (like the NAPA-sourced points, condensers and dizzy caps) for
every piece of India crap we are being tormented with?

Toggles, relays, starters, generators, signal actuators, brake light
switches, wiring connectors, chrome tail pipe tips...the list could go on!

We could aggregate all our failed parts, load a container, and ship them to
the All-India Chamber of Commerce and have them dumped in front of their
grass hut.

Then we can spend our money on good American parts from Mexico or Brazil.

JohnD
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the
country to danger. It works the same in any country."
Hermann Goering, 1946, Nuremberg war crimes trials

Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:47:19 -0700
From "David Ramsey" <dwramsey at worldnet.att.net>

I think I have mentioned this before on this list.  All the "new" Lucas
parts are now made in India by Ace.  You can buy it in a Lucas box with a
Lucas sticker on the part or get the exact same thing in an Ace box without
sticker for 1/2 the price.
                Crash