Re: Lucas kiss my $$

To: "chuck" <cciaffone@earthlink.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lucas kiss my $$
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:03:02 -0500 with any abuse report
> Then what you REALLY want is the new Mazda Speed version
> of the MX-5. It's way faster, lower, louder, stiffer, and
> overal quicker than any Miata you've driven. It really
> is a British Road Car. Goes Zoom Zoom too!

I don't know about that. I won a 150-mile test drive of one of them at the
Miata club banquet last year. I was really looking forward to it because I
felt that the MazdaSpeed Miata was everything that the Miata should be. I
was very disappointed by it. Somehow, I could never quite feel that I was
part of the car (you know, what "Miata" is supposed to mean), and I don't
generally have a problem with that. I like Trish's 1990 Miata, but I think I
would rather start with a 94-96 and modify it myself. I think a lot of it
was the awful wheels.
David Lieb
1972 Midget