Re: A "New" Parts Washer

To: "Dave Hiley" <spridget@shaw.ca>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A "New" Parts Washer
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 12:59:55 -0700
Hi Dave,

Where I live in the States, it's costly to dispose of the used solvents, so
I've simply gome with the Safety-Kleen service.  You can put the service on
a simple "On demand" way and just call them when it gets too dirty to be
useable.  It will be with therir drum so you get to use your own as a waste
barrel.  They will also keep you supplied with wash brushes, hoses, spill
pads and other goodies for no charge!  They use Stoddard solvent.  They
recycle it.

Best, Paul A