WAS: Your second cars (poll) NOW: Weirdest cars

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: WAS: Your second cars (poll) NOW: Weirdest cars
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:31:50 -0700
I didn't respond because my Works Midget racer IS my second car.
The rest of the barn is full of Numbers 3-11.

But what about your weirdest car?

I know there's a Peterbuilt body on a motorhome chassis down in Texas and a
friend of mine is building a chopped Isetta with an OHC 4 cylinder Jap-bike
motor for one of the Grassroots Motorsports challenges.  But what have you
got?

I've got a 3-wheeeled ice race car made out of the front if an '87 Honda CRX
with a Harbor Freight noodle welder.
Couldn't find a decent jpeg, but the Tiny URL below should get you to one of
the pages of the Michigan Ice Racing Association and you can see a bit of me
next to the poll position last February.

JohnD

http://tinyurl.com/9h4xz