1275 Engine/tranny for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1275 Engine/tranny for sale
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:50:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hey, my brother is selling the engine out of his '70 midget... it is a 1275 +
tranny and all related parts.  He is selling because he is doing an engine swap.
He is asking $1100CAD for all items and we are located just west of Toronto,
Ontario.
If you have any questions or would like some pictures, you can email myself at
this address or him (Ivan) at van23_23@hotmail.com.

Thanks and have a great day! :)
Alex