Re: Ashtrays was con rods, also further question

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ashtrays was con rods, also further question
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:58:05 -0400
isn't it the 1967 1275 that had the cooper "S" distributor, rods and EN40B
crank , the no smog casting cylinder head etc.?
some screw up in manufacturing and a lack of "standard " 1275 parts pressed
the cooper "S" items intpo regular production sprites?   somewhere in my
mind i remember something along those lines......

chuck.
fossilising as we speak........