Wrong address--this one is right for spridgets

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Wrong address--this one is right for spridgets
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 21:28:26 -0700
Cc: Annice and Bob <ankitterer@mac.com>, Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Hi Elizabeth:

There were several copies of a cryptic message that we couldn't
figure out.  Then my personal e-mail had this one on it.  I get the
feeling that Larry Macy was getting similar messages but didn't
understand what was going on either.  Glad  you clarified, and this
is my way of forwarding it to the troops.  It doesn't look like any
of your complete memos was addressed to Spridgets, which I didn't
notice before.  Hope this is the way you want it.