Re: dust/draught excluder on steering shaft

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dust/draught excluder on steering shaft
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:16:31 -0500
The drawing in the Leyland sprite/midget manual makes it look like it goes
to the inside (pg. J.2, callout #67), but kind of strikes me that it should
be outside, no reason why I have this preconceived idea that it HAS to go
outside though, should work fine either way.
Thanks for the replies.
After sizing this up, and having heard that the steering shaft is in the way
when dropping in the engine, might it make more sense to install the shaft
after installing the engine?
Thanks for the replies about the excluder.
Dan