Re: 1275 Pilot Bushing Puller

To: "James Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 Pilot Bushing Puller
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:32:02 -0500 reply-type=response
Thanks everyone.  I did manage to coax it out with a  rather crude puller
(using a bolt head to "hook" the back edge of the bushing).  It sounds like
the grease trick is the simplest approach.  I just didn't have a suitably
sized bolt of dowel handy last night, and I was determined to get that thing
out! :)

Kurtis