RE: Brian's BE

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, justbrits@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Brian's BE
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:03:28 -0400
racing trim with a plate on the back !
very similar to mine in that respect.
while the car is quite a time capsule, it is fighting me at evry turn as
far as the sheet metal is concerned.   yesterday i finished the last
"suprise" hole that showed up on the right side.    next up is to get the
side straight and prime it.  then turn it around and start the left side.

chuck.

<spridgets@autox.team.net>