Re: Spridget Wheels

To: William Thompson <willy1959@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Spridget Wheels
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:47:02 -0700
Cc: sswarin@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Try Pack Racing Products in Prescott, Arizona.  I think this is what you
are thinking of.  Barry Knickerbocker runs the place.  He sells
Superlite wheels from Australia.  These wheels compare to Panasports and
are very well made.  Much better quality than the Minators that are sold
by the usual suspects.  They sell for more than half of what Minilites
or Panasports go for.  Here is the link to Barry's web site:
http://www.packracingproducts.com/  You can check prices on his web
site.  Barry is a super nice guy by the way.  His Mom just lives a mile
or so from me here in California, so Barry delivered a set for free
during one of his visits to his mom.  If you want, I can send you a
picture of the wheel close up and a pic of my Bugeye with a set on it.
let me know as I cannot post it to the list.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

William Thompson wrote:

>oops
>
>address
>http://www.minilitewheels.com/
>

>On 5/11/05, sswarin@aol.com <sswarin@aol.com> wrote:

Isn't there a Minilite supplier in Colorado somewhere with better prices?