Re: Spridget Wheels

To: uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget Wheels
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 19:49:08 -0700 (PDT)
--- uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have a question on wheels.
> What do you carry for a spare.

My street sprite has 5 stock Bugeye wheels; Street
Midget has 5 Rostyles.

Long stories as to why I have 3 different types, but
the 4 wheeled crack pipe (race car) has 4 Revolutions
with 60 Series Hoosiers, 4 Minataurs with 70 series
Hoosiers, and 4 Minataurs with 60 series BFG R1's.  I
usually take 2 sets to the track.  If I need a spare
at the track I change all 4 tires.  Afterwards I'll
get the appropriate spare (I have never needed to do
that, knock wood).

Ron Soave

"The older I get, the better I was."