Re: Stupid or Just Bad Luck??

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stupid or Just Bad Luck??
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 18:12:59 -0500
<<When I said between car and battery I obviously meant between the ignition
switch and the battery.>>

NOT on this List, Larry<G>!  Keep in mind there ARE lots of newbies.

<<So Ed, how do you identify and wire an EXTERNAL shunt type?>>

First (he said LHAO) with an EXTERNAL shunt, doh<G><G><G>!!!

http://www.justbrits.com/Articles/amp01.jpg

http://www.justbrits.com/Articles/amp01c.jpg

http://www.justbrits.com/Articles/amp01L.jpg

http://www.justbrits.com/Articles/amp02.jpg

http://www.justbrits.com/Articles/amp02c.jpg

http://www.justbrits.com/Articles/amp02L.jpg

For some reason I cannot find the *.html page but the above (I think) should
explain.

I am STILL in the re-building stage of my 'puter sustem from TWO major
melt-downs.
And working steadfastly on an "Auction" that "should" appeal to you ( and -I
hope- LOTS of other LBCers)!!!

Ed

PS:  I will try to assist with better explananation AFTER this Auction is
done with.
PPS:  When it is announced (VERY soon) you WILL understand.